The Council of Community Colleges of Jamaica
- Conducted feasibility study of new and prospective systems and guided the development of applications through the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Managing projects – Networking implementation, IT procurement, OMR setup and marking, advised college networking.
- Lead the development and modification of a Student Information System for the Community College Network.
- Searched, acquire and implemented an Open Source PBX system to replace existing solution. This Open Source PBX saves the company on average 28% annually and has paid for itself within the first two years of operation.
- Designed and developed a Call Log and Call Accounting system for Open Source PBX.
- Designed and developed a Student Grades Management System allowing better storage and retrieval of student grades.
- Implemented a machine readable multiple choice answer sheets in Community Colleges in Jamaica.
- Designed and developed of a Response Scoring and Analysis system.
- Designed theme and implemented a Distance Education Centre website.
- Converted paper based course to online (e-learning) format which include Mathematics, IT, Management and Accounting based courses.
- Assist with the setup and management of the HR and Payroll system.
- Designed and implemented the company website.
- Implemented a Student Management System in two (2) community Colleges.
- Implemented a multi domain enterprise email system.
- Create customized reports using through the use of multiple tools including PHP, Visual Basic, Crystal Reports, Jasper Reports and Dynamic Reports.
Database management, manage Help Desk, web development, Windows Server network management, manage scoring process of Multiple Choice Sheets, make hardware related repair, troubleshoot hardware and network related issues, manage web servers, manage PBX system, advise on IT related matters concerning the company and manage all other affairs of the IT Department.